Home / Fleet Services
- Mobile Oil Changes
- Air Filter Replacement
- Tire Rotation
- Fleet Services
- Windshield Wiper Replacement
- Multi-Point Inspection
As a small business we understand the importance of getting the most out of your assets and your employees. Let us help you save time and payroll by coming to you for your preventative maintenance needs. We can schedule your maintenance at a time and place fits your business in a way that causes the least amount of disruption to your technicians and helps you get the most out of your vehicles. We work with a variety of fleet management companies and can establish relationships with yours if we don’t already have one.
Tracking your assets can add a layer of supervision that pays for itself almost instantly. The benefits of fleet tracking are wide ranging and immediate. We would love to help you Save Payroll, Maximize Revenue, Increase Customer Service, and Decrease Losses and Insurance Costs.
Are You an Existing Fleet Customer?
If you are an existing fleet service customer sign up here. If you aren’t already a fleet services customer read about the benefits below.
Advantages to Fleet Tracking
- Save on payroll by reducing or eliminating unauthorized stops
- Monitoring efficiency by monitoring average time per stop
- Using the most efficient routes including traffic data
- Remotely unlocking vehicles
Maximize Revenue by:
- Increasing billable hours due to limiting waste
- Reduce employee theft by monitoring on board equipment
- Eliminate moonlighting by monitoring after hours use
Increase Customer Service by:
- Knowing where your techs are and when they will arrive
- Easily accessing historical data to verify when work was done
Reduce Losses and Insurance Cost by:
- Eliminating use outside of authorized hours
- Reducing excessive speed
- Monitoring hard braking and acceleration
- Driver safety coaching